At Sonbuilt, we’re always on the lookout for skilled individuals to join our team!
As a High Performance Home builder we are known for our dedication to building quality Net Zero, sustainable homes. Our work is located primarily in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia. We have been an established company building to an energy efficient standard since 1995.
A CARPENTER APPRENTICE will have 2 or 3 years experience in the construction industry and is enrolled with ITA in the Carpentry program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in residential form work, including insulated concrete forms
- Assist in framing and finishing
- Overall site clean up
- Minimum 2 years experience in construction
- Understanding of construction tools
- Comfortable working with a team and willing to take instructions
- Some knowledge of the BC Building Code
- Understanding of Work Safe BC regulations
- Good communication skills in English
- Hard worker
- Strong attention to detail
- 2nd or 3rd year Carpentry Apprentice
- Fluent in English
- Has own vehicle and can drive
- Starting wage based on experience
- Extended health care, dental, and life insurance after successful completion of 3 months employment
- Hiring bonus of $2,000 after successful completion of 6 months probationary period.
Submit your resume here. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.