At Sonbuilt, we’re always on the lookout for skilled individuals to join our team!
As a High Performance Home builder we are known for our dedication to building quality Net Zero, sustainable homes. Our work is located primarily in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia. We have been established company building to an energy efficient standard since 1995.
A CARPENTER will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry and is a ticketed Journeyman or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Residential form work, including insulated concrete forms
- Framing, finishing, and supervision of trades
- Oversee complete construction of a new home from start to finish
- Read and understand blueprint and engineering documents
- Lead and supervise a small crew
- Manage sub-trades and work with suppliers
- Oversee daily cleaning of a jobsite
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction
- Full understanding of construction tools
- Comfortable working with a team and willing to take instructions
- Full knowledge of the BC Building Code and standard construction practices
- In depth understanding of the Work Safe BC regulations
- Good communication skills in English
- Hard worker
- Strong attention to detail
- Journeyman Carpenter to equivalent
- Some experience with insulated concrete forms or willing to learn
- Fluent in English
- Has own vehicle
- First Aid training an asset
- Starting wage based on experience
- Extended health care, dental, and life insurance after successful completion of 3 months employment
- Hiring bonus of $2,000 after successful completion of 6 months probationary period
Submit your resume here. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.