Estimator / Architectural Designer
Since 1995 Sonbuilt Custom Homes has developed a solid reputation for building High Performance Homes in the Fraser Valley. From design, to construction, to move in, we are involved in all aspects of turning our clients dreams into reality. Our homes are performance based and built to net zero standards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who thrives in a small and busy office environment. Someone who is a great communicator, experienced in residential design, and comfortable doing take offs and estimating.
duties and responsibilities
This position consists of the following tasks:
- Project estimation
- Residential design in AutoCAD and Revit
- Working with team members
- Sales calls and visits
- Customer relations
- Various material pick ups from suppliers
- Answering phones and maintaining relationships with clients
- Calling various municipalities to confirm bylaws, zoning, and code related questions
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Revit Modeling
- Minimum 2 years experience in residential design
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects at once
- Able to work independently
- Strong in math skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
This is an in person position, not for someone who wishes to work remotely. You must be a resident of Canada or have a Visa to work here.
We are committed to training you to help you succeed in your role. We believe in offering opportunities for career growth to those who work hard and help our entire team succeed.
We offer health benefits to ensure the well-being of our team members
Intrigued? Submit your resume and include an introduction letter stating why you are excited by this opportunity and feel you’re the right fit. If you prefer email, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.