If you already own a home, here are some easy tips to follow to keep your home environment healthy:
- Ventilation – Make sure you have fresh air circulating in your home.
- Use eco-friendly products – Keep air fresher and cleaner using toxin and pollutant free products
- Choose hardwood flooring – Carpets can hide dust, pet hair, fungus, and other harmful particles
- Unplug – Switch any technological devices not in use
- Remove your shoes – Shoes can carry pollen, dirt, and soil from the outdoors into your home
- Get it tested – Ensure your home is radon free by getting it tested
- Ensure paint is dry and cured – While it’s exciting to set up a freshly painted room, ensure that paint is dry and cured before using it.
- Change that shower curtain – Rotate your shower curtain regularly and avoid ones made from vinyl as they do become moldy quickly.